PDF reading

PDF reading

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum PDF reading

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

I am trying to read pdf with acrobat reader DC and I get poor performance, any idea what’s the problem?

Rene
    Participant

Adobe reader dc is probably your probleem. I’ve startend to ignore Adobe for viewing pdf’s after version 9 or so.

It’s way to bloated for what it does. I’m currently using either foxit or pdflite. the latter runs good on my hi₁2 with the pdf’s i’m using.

when opening a word converted pdf with bmp’s or images in it, a pdf’s can suffer badly in comparison to a proper created pdf though.

Sam
    Participant

I tried with foxit, was not better.

Rene
    Participant

I’m using pdflite on mine. What pdf are you opening?

Sam
    Participant

I tried some with lot of images and one with text only, same thing, it lags a lot.

Rene
    Participant

is your graphical driver loaded correctly? (no windows standard driver, but the Intel one) Besides annoyingly slow loading web pages, mine is fast on pdf’s

another thing to test: try to disable the energy save settings on the intel graphics driver. Care to share the pdf that’s acting up?

Sam
    Participant

I tried with the driver provided by Chuwi, no difference.

Sam
    Participant

So I am the only one getting bad performance with PDF?

Edward Heavy
    Participant

Reading pdf files is not a problem, mainly because even the browser can open such files. However, if we are talking about working with pdf documents then you need a good toolkit. I found a site on the web for example where you can merge, split or convert pdf documents. It is extremely convenient and I suggest you view more here for yourself.

Mike
    Participant

In regard to PDF reading and editing, it’s crucial to have versatile tools at hand. If you’re seeking efficient solutions, diving into online resources can be incredibly beneficial. Recently, I stumbled upon a handy software to make pdf combine on https://digitalmillions.org/best-pdf-merger-tools/ site. It streamlined my workflow seamlessly, making document management a breeze.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar