Pendrive boot problems with Ezbook 3

Pendrive boot problems with Ezbook 3

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Pendrive boot problems with Ezbook 3

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brad 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

skayme
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem when I try to boot a pendrive to install Linux. I always get a blank screen just after the Jumper logo in the boot screen. I have disabled secure boot, selected the pendrive in the BIOS boot manager and I have created a pendrive Linux with a lot of linux distros and boot utilities like Unetbootin, Lili USB creator or Rufus, and I always get the same: a blank screen just with a cursor and never happens nothing after this blank screen. Can you help me? Any Idea about what happens? I have a Jumper Ezbook 3.

Brad
    Participant

Chris hit this problem when trying to boot from a USB drive where he had installed Manjaro Linux v17 Gnome desktop edition.
    It worked OK when he did the same using the XFCE desktop version of Manjaro 17.
    https://manjaro.org/get-manjaro/
    I don’t remember which device he was testing. ¬†Perhaps it was the Ezbook 3.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password