Performance with latest Windows 10 "creators update"(build 1703)?

Performance with latest Windows 10 "creators update"(build 1703)?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Performance with latest Windows 10 "creators update"(build 1703)?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel J.
    Participant

Besides taking forever to update, I seem to think my tablets performance has improved.  A bit less latency experienced…..but could be “placebo”, so thought I would ask if anybody else is getting that same feeling?  🙂

Colin
    Participant

Agreed! I was feeling the same way. So far been really impressed with this processor, which I originally thought would be underpowered.

athanato
    Participant

Anniversary Update was a mess that didn’t work well on my HiBookPro and Hi12, the mid-March windows updates would never complete install (stuck on 0-15% complete forever). After doing a clean install of CU everything is smooth and fully functional.

Atere Jr
    Participant

Agreed! I was feeling the same way. So far been really impressed with this processor, which I originally thought would be underpowered.

Did you force the Creators update or was it just simply lying somewhere in your windows and all you had to do was give it permission to install?

Read some post online about how one could force the update as it hasn’t been pushed to all PCs yet.

Obinna
    Participant

You can “force it” but it is not available yet as an automatic update.

What I mean is that where u usually update windows there is a link for if you’d like to upgrade already

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password