Please help me before I throw this brick in the garbage

Please help me before I throw this brick in the garbage

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Please help me before I throw this brick in the garbage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pilau Tigered
    Participant

I just received a new Pipo W2Pro.

I turned it on, Win10 Home came on quickly. Did some automatic Windows Updates. Some restarts and so on.

I played with it a bit, installed some software. All good.

Then I clicked WinToAnd.exe on desktop. Tablet restarted.

From then on – boot loop. Windows try to load (blue Win10 logo). It says “Preparing Automatic Repair” – but then – restart again.

I tried to boot Win10 installation USB. It tried to load as well (blue Win10 logo) but it fails as well and restarts.

I tried also to change OS Image in BIOS to Android and back again to Windows – nothing. Same boot loop.

Please help me before I throw this brick in the garbage?
    Chris G
    Keymaster

I’m sorry but that Pipo W2 is quite a poor 2-in-1… You need to do a clean install, delete the partition and fresh in Windows install.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Pilau Tigered
    Participant

Thank you for your reply Chris 🙂

Why do you say it’s poor? And how does it compare to other Windows 10 tablets at $100?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar