Please, help, need Win10 32bit drivers!

Please, help, need Win10 32bit drivers!

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Please, help, need Win10 32bit drivers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Please, please, does someone have 32bit drivers for the Chuwi Hi10 tablet?

I accidentally formatted mine, and I’ve reinstalled Windows 10 Home 32 bit, but I’m missing lots of drivers!

Please, if anyone has 32 bit drivers for this tablet, help me!

jon
    Participant

I can upload all i have, though i will warn you the touch screen driver DOES NOT work. It will get it so its all working apart from the touch screen.

Im in a position where im either waiting for some kind person to upload the 32bit touch driver or wait for chuwi to release the 64bit bios/uefi update so i can install the 64bit drivers someone posted in my thread.

Daniel
    Participant

Thanks, Jon.

I friend of mine just bought the exact same tablet as me, and I was able to run Driver Doubler on his device.

I’ve uploaded the results here:

https://mega.nz/#!xpdnQYgT!7XflIyn5P6qgKbIcdnzPEyFbLmOM294icz0e1aAfFgE

I’m going to test it and will report back if the test is successful!

jon
    Participant

oh awesome, ill grab them too see if they fix my touch screen. Thanks.

jon
    Participant

No joy still, your touch screen driver didnt work for me. Let me know how you get on though in case its something im doing wrong.

Daniel
    Participant

I got it working correctly.

The problem was that Chipone touch pad drivers are missing one file.

You need to copy “WdfCoInstaller01011.dll” to the “chipone touch screen” folder

The dll can be found in “DPTF\Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager” folder

jon
    Participant

Oh fucking sweet. That worked a treat. Nice job!

kurai
    Participant

Thanks doing bundling up those drivers Daniel.

I upgraded my Chuwi Win10 32-bit Home to Pro (for extra Bitlocker & Remote Desktop functionality, mostly) and it was re-assuring to have the drivers handy in case it all went boom, and I had to re-install OS from scratch 😉

If anyone else has an old Win7/8/8.1 Pro or Ultimate key hanging around and you want to u/g your Chuwi to Win10 Pro I can confirm that “Scenario 3” from here [ http://www.zdnet.com/article/going-pro-how-to-upgrade-windows-10-home-without-hassles/ ] works perfectly.

Hualalai
    Participant

kurai, thanks re: change in Win10H to Win10P u/g policy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar