PLEASE HELP: Very slow charge Hi10Plus, it was faster before

PLEASE HELP: Very slow charge Hi10Plus, it was faster before

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion PLEASE HELP: Very slow charge Hi10Plus, it was faster before

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Participant

Hello,

I write because the charging time has increased incredibly. The tablet has about 4 or 6 charge cycles, not more. So far, I had run out of battery while using Remix OS, but today I have spent in Windows 10. About 9:30 am today and within a few minutes I have started to load with its original charger and cable, waiting for it to take About 5h as in the previous cycles, but about 14:30 the LED still blinking as if it were still charging, so I let it continue. About 18:30 I have an eye and still the same, it has pissed me that 9 hours later would not be over, so I lit it.

W10 has been started, remaining connected and displaying a 50% load (in 9 hours), has rapidly dropped to 49 and 48 (a matter of a couple of minutes without opening anything), and the display indicated intermittently “Loading” The cable disappeared, and it appeared again. In case it was a question of W10, I jumped to Remix OS and there it was continuously showing “Loading” without disconnections. So I decided to turn off the tablet thinking that now it would load normally, but neither by those. At 19: 04h marked a load of 53% and now 20:25 marks 58% (5% in about an hour and a half).

Can somebody help me? What can it be? Did you charge the battery / Charger / Cable / Is it an abnormal charge cycle? Thanks for your real help, I’m on my nerves in case it’s a serious problem.

Christian Karlsson
    Participant

i asume you tested different chargers/cables?

Miguel
    Participant

Yes, it was a cable problem. Sorry for the delay.

If this can help anyone, all USB-C cables doesn’t work with this tablet because the connection port is too deep and some of them doesn’t make propper contact. I bought a Choetech cable and this works fine.

But this tablet is a mess, I don’t know if the new ones are better but this one restarts automatically by itself and the storage is very limited and pretty difficult to modificate because the SD doesn’t work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password