please put a video guide or full explained guide to reinstall onda 3g air dual

please put a video guide or full explained guide to reinstall onda 3g air dual

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v919 Air CH / Air 3G Discussion please put a video guide or full explained guide to reinstall onda 3g air dual

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shanaka Wijesinghe
    Participant

please can someone make a full fresh install for onda  3g air dual os andoid and windows install guide plz. i got my tab totaly unusable by deleteting all it got.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, unfortunately, I don’t have my v919 Air 3G dual OS. Have you tried the official http://onda.cn/ forums for a Rom and image?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Fredz
    Participant

Hello there,

Please, can anybody Help me…I am in BIG trouble with my ONDA v919 Air Dual OS.
    I tried to upgrade to windows 10 but failed due to “Cannot update system reserved partition”.
    I tried to install Minitool Partition Wizard free from Cnet.com, open the program, then reduced windows partition and increased the image partition. then restart the tablet. But the tablet will not start to windows, it shows blue screen with chinese characters. It stuck at this point, no touch capabilities simply freezed.
    I tried to power-off then press the reset pinhole near the volume. then power ON. But the same, stuck with blue screen with chinese characters.
    Is there any solution for this. Please see the photo below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    malhay
    Participant

I would like to know how I can delete windows 10 from my Onda V919 and install Android kitkat or lollipop. Please. Have been looking through Google and youtube haven’t found anything that works on this particular tablet. Have tried making a bootable USB with various software but the stick drive will not show under boot manager on the Onda.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password