Please recommend me a Chinese Tablet

Please recommend me a Chinese Tablet

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Please recommend me a Chinese Tablet

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    calum
    Participant

Hello,

I did a whole bunch of research a few months ago, but at the time I was looking for best gaming performance. Things have changed.
    Planning a long distance flight with our toddler and now priority is battery life!

Can Anyone recommend me a tablet with very good battery life around the $200 range?
    1080p screen is fine, ideally windows 10 machine. Ideally a decent processor I can put some basic emulators on and run some games. power point too I would like to do.

Previously I had looked at Chuwi 10/12 and a Teclast. But wasn’t paying attention to battery life figures.

Thanks!

calum
    Participant

Ended up getting a Chuwi Hi12. Arrived yesterday. No issues out of the box. Very happy thus far.

Is it easy or not to replace the CPU? wouldn’t mind getting a faster CPU if I can fit it myself. I’m pretty handy with PC’s never tried a tablet before.

jillceba
    Participant

Hope you didn’t get this tablet thinking you could upgrade the cpu.

Like most moblie devices, everything is soldered to the motherboard.

Even if you had robotic like soldering skills, the cost to replace the cpu is not worth it on a $200 tablet. Not to mention you would have to redesign the whole heat sink for the new cpu. Assuming the mother board can even handle an upgrade.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar