Portable Charging time while using the hi10?!

Portable Charging time while using the hi10?!

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Portable Charging time while using the hi10?!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thijs S. 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thijs S.
    Participant
    • Charging time. 

Hi there I was wondering If any of you experience the following as well
      I am using a portable charger with 2.0amp output (oneplus one 10000mah)  on the Hi10 but it actually doesn’t charge it when I am using the tablet.
      (it says it is charging in the right corner, and it keeps saying it will be charged fully in ( an increasingly bigger amount of time each minute)

• My question is, do you guys own a portable charger that does charge the hi10 while using the tablet?  which amperage does it have?  (2.4, quick charging or something)

I found it way easier on the nerves to know the tablet actually doesnt run dry while I use it.  Call me a neurotic person.

Thanks for all the kind work being shared on this forum @chris and everybody committed in helping each other!

T
    Participant

For me, I’d never use quick charge on Chinese marketed devices… I don’t trust the safety mechanism…

As for the charger, the Hi10 comes with a charger inside the package. I received an Euro plug, so I had to buy a US one… VC Lemon decided not to send me a charger and aliexpress can’t do anything about it, or so they told me.

For charging, max amp for Hi10 is rated at 2A for 5 volts. If you try to use 5.3V rated at 2A, it’ll cause very slow charge, I tried it.

Thijs S.
    Participant

Thanks!  anyone else want to share his/her charging experiences with the chuwi hi10?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password