Portable Charging time while using the hi10?!

Portable Charging time while using the hi10?!

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Portable Charging time while using the hi10?!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thijs S.
    Participant
    • Charging time. 

Hi there I was wondering If any of you experience the following as well
      I am using a portable charger with 2.0amp output (oneplus one 10000mah)  on the Hi10 but it actually doesn’t charge it when I am using the tablet.
      (it says it is charging in the right corner, and it keeps saying it will be charged fully in ( an increasingly bigger amount of time each minute)

• My question is, do you guys own a portable charger that does charge the hi10 while using the tablet?  which amperage does it have?  (2.4, quick charging or something)

I found it way easier on the nerves to know the tablet actually doesnt run dry while I use it.  Call me a neurotic person.

Thanks for all the kind work being shared on this forum @Chris and everybody committed in helping each other!

T
    Participant

For me, I’d never use quick charge on Chinese marketed devices… I don’t trust the safety mechanism…

As for the charger, the Hi10 comes with a charger inside the package. I received an Euro plug, so I had to buy a US one… VC Lemon decided not to send me a charger and aliexpress can’t do anything about it, or so they told me.

For charging, max amp for Hi10 is rated at 2A for 5 volts. If you try to use 5.3V rated at 2A, it’ll cause very slow charge, I tried it.

Thijs S.
    Participant

Thanks!  anyone else want to share his/her charging experiences with the chuwi hi10?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar