Power on problem

Power on problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Power on problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dom
    Participant

Ive got a very weird problem. When i shutdown the tablet and afterwards try to power it back on again, it doesnt work as easy and fast as before.

I have to press the power button for a really long time and at some point it does start up, but without the red led lighting up. The chuwo start logo appears and the screen flickers 2 or 3 times, afterwards it boots normal.

Anybody else had this problem and knows how to fix it? Maybe bios flash again? Or fresh install of windows?

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

It can get confused if you didn’t shut it down fully and it went into a sleep or hibernation and then you used a long press of power button instead of short to wake up. Probably it will be fine, just see how it goes the next time you try it.

Dom
    Participant

Its definetly a full shutdown. Standby is working fine, when i press the power button it wakes up immediately.

EROLoLICON
    Participant

When you shut it down, do you wait for a minute or two before trying turning it on?

call me clive
    Participant

I’ve¬†seen the same thing. If you look in the event log after. what do you see? my current theorey is that this happens after a power¬†failure of some kind.

Dom
    Participant

i think it really happened after a wrong shutdown. the only way to fix it was a fresh windows installation, now everything works fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password