Problem boot to bios on cube iwork 10

Problem boot to bios on cube iwork 10

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Problem boot to bios on cube iwork 10

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ben
    Participant

Hi can someone help me to boot on BIOS i connect external keyboard and not regognize i put dell or esc but nothing i must disable the otg (auto) from bios and now i cant boot to BIOS is any other method to boot on bios please help!

Laura
    Participant

boot into windows and from the settings go to restore pc and then change UEFI settings… that should boot you into bios

ben
    Participant

boot into windows and from the settings go to restore pc and then change UEFI settings… that should boot you into bios

I know this way but my tablet not boot on windows has problem and i make a big mistake to disable the otg from bios and now i cant connect my

external keyborad to press esc to get into bios if i buy original cube keyboard i have access to boot into my bios?

Laura
    Participant

i guess so

ben
    Participant

Is any other method to boot into bios with volume button and power button with compination?

ben
    Participant

Please help i buy the cube keyboard and again dont have access to boot on bios what can i do please help….

Martin Gorbush
    Participant
    ben
    Participant

Maybe try Method #2 from this post: http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37064/~/windows-10%3A-access-the-uefi-bios

No nothing happed,i don’t believe it that who happened to me even the official cube site support not answer to my problem I have so nervous who I want broken the fucking cube tablet.i look on google for my problem but I don’t found any solution I don’t know what can I do,so disappointed…

Laura
    Participant

Please help i buy the cube keyboard and again dont have access to boot on bios what can i do please help….

you can’t enter the bios using the official cdk-05 docking keyboard?

ben
    Participant

you can’t enter the bios using the official cdk-05 docking keyboard?

Yes what happened i dont undarstand i m gonna grazy i dont believe that can someone please help me?

ben
    Participant

Can someone share or tell me what is the bios version or where can i found the correct bin file for flash  my EEPROM  i think is my last change to fix my cube iwork 10 tablet (i15-TL) please help!

Azlar
    Participant

Did you ever flash your bios (i hope not) ,ami bioses wear protections. What you had to do is: Connect a keyboard with a numlock Led, so now u can see ur device its status when it boots or if its off. U need to have it off, then turn on and release power quickly and then wait 2-3 seconds. After that press and hold power+Volume Up button, this will , 2 second right after that cube boot logo,wich you cant see  force a reset. What will happen if you do this right (keep trying sometimes i miss it 10 + times lol), but it will eventually reset your bios. However after this you need to ho into your bios and set your Chipset-North bridge-Memory Configuration and there turn ‘Frequency A Selection to Auto’  after that press F4 and Save and Exit. Remove all your usb devices (keyboard) and clear ports, you can leave charger in tho. It might take some time to reboot so please wait for it. This will work 100% unless you reflashed your bios and lost fabric basic settings.

Adriano Maikel
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-fulltext=”” data-placeholder=”Tradução”><span lang=”en”>I am responding to this topic because it took me a long time to figure out how to solve my problem and I did not succeed.

Well. I have a Cube Iwork8 and for some reason it stopped booting and got stuck on the bios screen.

I tried to enter the BIOS Setup, either by POWER + VOLUME_UP and with the keyboard and nothing. It got stuck on the BIOS screen, without booting android or windows.

HOW TO RESOLVI: With a keyboard connected to a USB HUB (must have the HUB, otherwise it will not work), turn on the tablet until it is frozen in the screen of the bios.

Hold POWER + VOLUME_UP until it turns off. Remain holding the POWER + VOLUME_UP after the power off screen and watch the HUBUSB LED turn off, turn it on for about 3 seconds and then turn it off again.

After the above procedure, release the POWER + VOLUME_UP

Normally turn on the tablet and quickly press the DEL and ESC keys on the keyboard.

If you did everything right, it will enter the BIOS.

To not go through this again, activate the ANDROID OS mode in the BIOS (it stays on the ADVANCED -> SYSTEM COMPONENT -> OS IMAGE ID screen).

It is good to restore to the OPTMIZED DEFAULT settings by pressing F3 (remembering, before leaving, check if you are set to ANDROID OS there in SYSTEM COMPONENT.

I hope this story helps somebody who is going through the same problem.

I’ll put some references to help in the search: Iwork8, Iwork10, bug keybord, keyboard disabled, bios bug, bios locked, problem entering the setup.</span>

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar