Problem saving files “locking problem,  Sharing violation”

Problem saving files “locking problem,  Sharing violation”

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Problem saving files “locking problem,  Sharing violation”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Gamma
    Participant

I ve got a <span class=”st”>Das Jumper EzBook 3 without warranty. There is a problem with saving files. To save a file for instance with OpenOffice, I got two or three times the error message</span>

“Locking problem,  Sharing violation while accessing the object.”

Then suddenly saving files works, but only for once. Then the same procedure starts again. Sometimes OpenOffice freezes.

What causes this problem? Is the built in SSD faulty? Could the problem be solved by adding an SSD and moving the whole system to an SSD?

Peter Gamma
    Participant

The problem also occurs, when I write to an external SD card. It takes about 4 writing attempts until it works. I bought the device on ebay. Did someone sell me a brocken device?

Peter Gamma
    Participant

Could a reset of Windows 10 solve the problem? I think it is worth trying. I bought a total of three Jumper EZbook 3 pro on ebay. It is the second device which has problems. The first crashed with a blue screen from now and then. The third was sold quiet cheap, without power adapter and sold as defective. I would not be suprised to find that there are troubles with the third device, too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar