Problem with booting

Problem with booting

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Problem with booting

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Olly.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ferond
    Participant

Hello I have had my Teclast F6 pro for about 3 months now. It has worked perfectly fine but yesterday it crashed while I was on the web and now I am not able to get it to function again. It booted up once again but only worked for about 2-3 minutes and then the same thing happened again. That was the last time it booted up Windows.

The only thing I did recently is update Windows so I have no clue what is causing this.
    I have been looking around for ways to get the computer to work again but I have not yet found a method that works. I downloaded Windows Installation Media to one of my external drives and changed the bios to launch from it. It still doesn’t work, so I am running out of ideas, should I just contact Teclast and try to make arrangements by using the warrenty or does someone have an idea of how to fix this?

The computer just stays at the loading screen so I never enter Windows and am therefor unable to try any the Windows methods. I just tried removing the SSD and just booting from my external harddrive and I got it to launch the Windows installer. I was going to try to use the recover method but when I put the SSD back the computer still only loads.

So faulty SSD or any suggestions?

Olly
    Participant

That could be a plethora of hardware issues. Anything from faulty keyboard, touchscreen, touchpad (or other input device capable of producing a system interrupt) — all the way through to faulty RAM, SSD or even mainboard. It is most likely to be SSD, but you’re best taking your laptop to a local repair centre for diagnosis.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar