Problem with the keyboard for X16 Pro/Power

Problem with the keyboard for X16 Pro/Power

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum Problem with the keyboard for X16 Pro/Power

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ran Hoon 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Steven
    Participant

Hello, everyone.

I bought tablet Teclast X16 Power and keyboard, but there was problem with my keybaord.  I want to hear solution from those of you who bought this tablet and keyboard.

For the windows OS, my keyboard is not working perfectly. For example, if I want to type the symbol ‘~’ on my keyboard, I have to press the button ‘⇧Shift’ and the button below the ‘Esc button’ on the top left corner as you can see on your keyboard, but it doesn’t work. Nothing shows on my computer. Most of the button using “Shift” does not work right. (when I press the button “Shift + something”, it does not work or showing some different letters or symbols.)

As you can see on picture I attached, I think there are two types of keyboard for Teclast X16 Pro/Power.  My keyboard was second one from picture I attached. I don’t know the correct and proper keyboard for my tablet.

I want to hear your suggestion and solution for my keyoard problem.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ran Hoon
    Participant

Hey, I just got my x16 Power recently. Have you tried changing the keyboard language? It works for me. Example, English (US) and English (UK) can have some character swapped. On UK setting, <“> becomes <@> and vice-versa. For you, does your <~> becomes <¬>? If so, your keyboard is in English (UK), just go to your settings and add English (US) as default. That should solve your problem.

Regards,¬

Ran

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password