Problem with touch screen calibration

Problem with touch screen calibration

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Problem with touch screen calibration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo
    Participant

Hi guy. I have this problem:

Clean install of w10 and install the driver that there are on section “download” of the site. It’s all ok but the touch screen is’n calibrate..it’s inverse. If i touch down on the screen the pointer is up. Help me

<hr />

Riccardo
    Participant

the same problem is in the bios

Riccardo
    Participant

i solved, new  installation of android and windows

Vladimir Parchev
    Participant

Is someone solved the problem without new installation and what means new installation? I’ve just installed it and i don’t think that if i reinstall it this will solve the issue. I think that TouchFile.gt is not loading and how i knew it? I open the file with notepad and set some configuration and nothings happened. Can someone figure it out or help me with different strategy from new installation. Thanks in advance.

Vladimir Parchev
    Participant

O.K. I try everything. Reinstall of the HID touchscreen driver, calibrating, default driver which windows is downloading if you uninstall it and etc. Nothing helps me. Can someone if have the original windows(on original I mean the default one) extract all drivers and share them somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Vladimir Parchev
    Participant

So I solved it. After copy the TouchSetting.gt you have to change the setting y2y=1 to invert the touch. After that you can calibrate it from the windows for bigger precision. Enjoy … that awesome bug …

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar