Problems with camera drivers after format and Windows 10 reinstall

Problems with camera drivers after format and Windows 10 reinstall

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Problems with camera drivers after format and Windows 10 reinstall

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Evest
    Participant

Hello,

I have reinstalled Windows 10 on my Cube i7 Book but I have a problem with cameras drivers. I download the drivers of this page, but it does not work.

Problems pictures (Spanish language):

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Wylver
    Participant

Have you tried deleting the installed drivers and reinstalling them?

When installing the drivers, do you point to your directory of drivers or do you let the tablet search the web for drivers?

My cube i7 book didn’t arrive yet, so I can’t test stuff myself, sorry.

Evest
    Participant

Have you tried deleting the installed drivers and reinstalling them? When installing the drivers, do you point to your directory of drivers or do you let the tablet search the web for drivers? My cube i7 book didn’t arrive yet, so I can’t test stuff myself, sorry.

Hi Wylver. I have tried all the options you say (point the directory of drivers & searh the drivers on the web) and it does not work. Windows says this:

Wylver
    Participant

Do you have the newest version of Windows 10?

Is it the anniversery update or do you have the possibility to do a windows update?

As far as i can tell from the screenshot that is the windows message telling you that the driver is up to date. Normally this message is only displayed if the system does have some sort of drivers installed and thinks this is the best/neweset one.

Have you tried deleting the driver (right click and choose uninstall) and reinstalling from the package as I suggested? And if so, does it show you the same message the first time you try to reinstall?

I also read somewhere on the internet (sorry couldn’t find the source anymore) that the camera sensors are tied to the “Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2500” driver you can find in the driver package on this site. Maybe if you give this one a try by deleting and reinstalling from the driver package. Do at own risk since I can’t verify anything I suggest right now.

1. Furthermore did you try a clean reinstall of Windows 10?
    2. Did you create a bootable Windows 10 USB-Stick with microsofts Meadia Creation Tool?
    3. And what USB port did you use for the installation?

Also look at the follwing thread concerning the cube i9 with very similar hardware and the same problem with camera sensors:

Driver!!

Evest
    Participant

Do you have the newest version… 

Hi Wylver and thank you.

I have the newest version of Windows 10, i don’t have any update.

I have tried to delete the driver an reinstalling from the package as you suggested me and it shows the same message. I also tried reinstalling “Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2500” driver, but it does’nt work.

I created a bootable Windows 10 USB-Stick with Microsofts Meadia Creation Tool to do a clean reinstall of Windows 10.

I see the thread concerning the Cube i9 you have put and I have tried to do what is there (leave the driver “Intel(R) Control Logic” on version 15.28.49.199) but it does’nt work.

Wylver
    Participant

For the moment I do not know what else you could try, sorry.

I am going to do a clean install of Windows 10 after i upgrade the SSD as soon as mine will arrive.

I will keep you posted if I get the same issue with the camera sensors and any workaround I might find.

But regarding that I am still waiting for Gearbest to ship the tablet, it is still going to be a long ways till I receive it.

The last thing I could suggest that seems to be kind of a hail marry here is to try and do a reinstall with the system Rom provided by cube.

I was only able to find this site which for me appears to not be official http://www.cube-tablet.com/download/ .

They have a fairly large download for the cube i7 book from baidu, even though I don’t know how legit they seem it still might be worth a try.

Bobo
    Participant

I had a problem where the front webcam was not recognised.

I tried installing twice (Without Uninstall) the driver provided on this site and it made it work. I don’t know why it started working after that.

Best of luck.

Luigi
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. After updating all my system drivers, both cameras stopped working. Under “Device Manager” they both have the status “STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE”. I tried to uninstall the drivers and install the original ones (found here on TechTablets), but nothing changed. If anyone can tell me exactly how it solved this problem and where can I get working drivers I’d be very grateful.

EDIT: I solved the problem. Actually, another member solved it. You can read the solution here (the last message): http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/driver/

Basically you just need to uninstall Intel Control Logic, making sure you select “delete drivers”, it will revert to the original drivers, and they make the cameras work again. Also, make sure not to update it! Cheers 🙂

Wylver
    Participant

I’m going to do a clean Win 10 installation when I receive all the parts for the thermal mod and the SSD.

Then I’ll be able to see for myself if there is any problems with the drivers.

mrobi
    Participant
    Al bert
    Participant

Hi,

i had the same problem. I installed the OV Sensor Drivers but the Cam doesnt work.

I figured out, that more drivers are needed.

After updating the drivers for the device “ISP Camera Device” my Cam works perfekt.

Just use the drivers from this site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bingo
    Participant

I am using it well and have updated the driver to the latest version and have encountered the same problem

But I just saw this and solved it!

1. Start in Windows Safe Mode
    2. Run Device Manager
    3. Delete Intel Control Logic and other camera related driver
    4. Windows normal boot
    5. Reinstalling related drivers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password