Problems with digitizer

Problems with digitizer

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion Problems with digitizer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nooneisback
    Participant

I just recently bought a Wacom smart pen (Samsung version) and the tablet works fine with it, that is as long as I stay within the central area. Every corner but the bottom right one doesn’t respond at all, and the movement gets considerably less fluid by the edges. I ran a 120 point calibration and the effect is less noticeable, but far from solved. I can still not use the edges because they act as if they had literally only 3-ish levels so it’s really hard to scroll. I suspect a broken digitalizer at the top left corner, but I’m not sure.

I also reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem persists with and without the Wacom drivers.

Diamond
    Participant

Maybe this is a hardware problem. İ got 30 dolar refund for this issue from gearbest.

nooneisback
    Participant

I’d have to pay for the shipping, not to mention that I voided my warranty by upgrading the SSD. I might just buy a replacement digitizer panel and do the hairdryer trick to remove the old one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password