Qubes OS

Qubes OS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AM
    Participant

Qubes 4 runs okay on the F6 Pro (Touchscreen works out of the box, so you don’t need a USB-mouse to install it. Update domain 0 in order to get the latest available kernel, which permits trackpad support, then go and alter the sensitivity/behaviour settings to your satisfaction; a couple of times after two-finger scrolling it interpreted one-finger input as a scroll instruction, til I clicked a mouse button on the touchpad or two-finger-tapped the touchpad then it was normal again – if this persists I may end up turning off two-finger scroll for the time being – although this abnormality is very infrequent).

Audio works after updating the debian and fedora templates.

Suspend/hibernate function seems intermittent. If I click the wrong one it doesn’t wake up and has to be rebooted.

As an aside, I was pleased to find I could access the microsd card reader, which I’d been unable to do with Manjaro.

AM
    Participant

Update: unfortunately I couldn’t fix the either standby/hibernate function (which I feel is important in a very portable laptop with a small battery), so am reverting to Manjaro.

Tried the latest stable Debian, but it didn’t have drivers for the network card, so would have been difficult to update, so I didn’t install it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar