Question about Hi10 X Screen – is it glass? … or plastic?

Question about Hi10 X Screen – is it glass? … or plastic?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Question about Hi10 X Screen – is it glass? … or plastic?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kornykova
    Participant

Hello
    I currently have a Hi10 Plus which is pretty good but I’m not happy with the screen.
    It seems to have a plastic coating and is deformed around all 4 edges, it dips down so the screen is not completely flat.
    It was like this when it came out of the box, new, and looks like it may have happened in the factory when other Hi10 were stacked on top off each other and the weight caused the screen-edges to deform.
    It doesn’t affect performance or usability, just looks bad.
    Also, it was very easily scratched by something so does not seem hard wearing.
    I want another Windows 10 tablet but I want one with a glass (completely flat and relatively scratch-resistant) screen. Like a smartphone screen.!
    Does the Chuwi Hi10 X have a glass screen? I received a reply on the Chuwi forums from someone who doesn’t actually own it, saying it is glass but can someone who actually owns one confirm that it is glass please.

I’ve watched a few reviews on YouTube and it looks good but no-one mentions if the screen is glass!

The advantage of glass is that the screen would be completely flat so I could put a glass screen-protector on it without unsightly bubbles … and it’s harder wearing so hopefully less scratches.

Thanks for looking… and hopefully answering!

kornykova
    Participant

Vibrant community here it seems!

I’ll buy the glass-screened Surface Pro instead…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar