Questions about Mix Plus

Questions about Mix Plus

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Questions about Mix Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Santos
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan and I’m from Brazil, and I have some questions about Mix Plus, which, according to what I’ve already researched besides being one of the best Tablets in the category, seems to be good for the use I intend to make of it. Well my focus is digital design using open source software like Krita or MyPaint … although I have only found videos of the Cube i7 stylus testing exactly these software and already having good results, I believe Mix should handle the message more easily by the hardware higher. If there are users here who also use it for illustration please let me know the experience.
    Second point is that I intend to use the Linux system in Cube Mix Plus, and again I only found Cube i7 videos using Linux and apparently working well, I would like to use Deepin Linux because it is a beautiful distro, but I do not know if it will behave well in Cube, especially the functions of the pen. only what I can say is that in my old and current notebook that is much weaker than both tablets, runs Linux perfectly. so I’m waiting for your feedback, no more thanks for receiving me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jonathan! I´ve just bought the Cube Mix Plus and I will make the thermal mod before using programs like Photoshop, Krita, video editing, etc. The thermals of this tablet are REALLY bad. BUT I had a Cube I7 Stylus (less powerfull than Mix Plus) and I can say it works excelent for Graphic Design. In my case, the Wacom (W-A-C-O-M) screen works really good. Of course it is not as powerful as a desktop pc, but I was  really surprised with it. So I guess if you do the thermal mod, The Cube Mix Plus will make you really happy (If you dont do it and you use heavy programs and use it hard, one day it wont turn on).

Jonathan Santos
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Thanks for the reply, friend, it’s great to know that Cube Mix Plus can serve my purpose, I’ve seen some videos of this mod and I’m afraid to do it and end up spoiling the Tablet, I hope the chance of failure is small.</span></span>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar