Questions about Onda V919 3g Core M 9.7

Questions about Onda V919 3g Core M 9.7

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums v919 3G Core M Discussion Questions about Onda V919 3g Core M 9.7

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Joni
    Participant

Hello

I just want to ask about Onda V919 3g Core M 9.7  which is avalible on the link for sale:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-sale-Onda-V919-Core-M-Intel-core-m-5y10-Tablet-pc-9-7-Inch-IPS/32388685699.html

Is that tablet really has two windows 10+Android5.0 build-in ?

I heard that the the android os is just a emulator and not ture OS. Is that’s right ?

Please help and thanks a lot

Chris G
    Keymaster

There is a newer release that does have a true dual boot set up. But you can’t root it and it doesn’t have play store. I would advoid this tablet, I had a huge amount of issues with mine.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Sarah Joni
    Participant

Thanks a lot Chris for your reply

But what do you mean by “you can’t root it”  and also you said that it doesn’t have play store, is that mean I can’t install app from google play store? and if it is, so how can I install Android app on it.

And last question what do “emulator os” means and what is the difference between it and true os ?

Finally by what do you recommend me to buy a tablet with dual OS (window 10 + Android) and with high features just like Onda V919 3g Core M.

Thanks a lot

Sarah Joni
    Participant

Any help? Please

Wong Kok Kwan
    Participant

Sarah, it comes with “China version” of Android.
    You can’t root it for now because no one has made a ROM for Onda V919 Core M (afaik).

Therefore, you can’t install google play apk.
    It’s pretty much useless for now as it’s loaded with tons of Chinese apps.

I removed all Android partitions when I installed a clean Windows 10.
    My Onda V919 Core M only runs Windows 10 now.
    My tablet works flawlessly.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar