Questions regard battery

Questions regard battery

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Questions regard battery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Faithlessaint
    Participant

Greetings,

I don’t have the user guide next to me right now, but as far as I can remember, it says that the user should wait the battery to drain out completely before charging it completely again, which I have been doing till now (the tablet turns off around 5%, them I turn it on again, lasting for a few more minutes until there is no energy left).

So I have some questions about the battery and would like to see the feedback from other users:

1. Do you wait the tablet to reach 0% battery before starting to charge it? Or do you charge it when Windows warns you about low battery?
    2. What are the best tips to improve the battery endurance? I usually activate the “Battery save” mode, reduce the screen brightness to 0% (whenever possible) and turn off unused hardware (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, remove keyboard). I would like to know if is there any other additional setting to increase battery endurance.
    3. Is it ok to charge the tablet while using it? Or does that reduce the battery efficiency?
    4. What is the fastest way to charge the tablet? Using the original charger that comes with the tablet? Or using a USB-C charger?

Advices are appreciated.
    Thank you.

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

As far as I know, the less you fully discharge/charge Lipo  battery, the more durable it is

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password