Redmi Note 3 UI

Redmi Note 3 UI

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Redmi Note 3 UI

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nowa
    Participant

@Chris,

Good youtube review on the Note 3 Chris, thanks! I went along and got one myself. Quick question, in your unboxing video, you noticed the big icons and text size, also you mentioned that the latest version of MIUI7 was not installed and the OS was 5.02 and not 5.1.

In your review however, I noticed that you managed to get this changed, at least the text size was now much better, how did you do that? Did you flash a new ROM for your Note 3, or use some 3’d party app to change this? I’ve tried “big font” and some others but on of them would change my icon font? Can you help?

Sorry if this Q does not belong here… No topic for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Thanks in advance

Chris G
    Keymaster

As mentioned in YouTube. I flashed an official MIUI Rom from en.miui.com. This rom here looks good http://en.miui.com/thread-207019-1-1.html as it includes Play. They have guides on flashing ROMs there. It was pretty straight forward.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

nowa
    Participant

Thanks Chris, I’ll give that a try

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar