Remix OS is available for Telcast Air 3G and Air 2! Share your comments

Remix OS is available for Telcast Air 3G and Air 2! Share your comments

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Air 3G / Air II – Single and dual boot Remix OS is available for Telcast Air 3G and Air 2! Share your comments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Kalinsky
    Participant

Guys you can now install Remix OS on Telcast Air X98 3G and Air 2! The download link is on Telcast Facebook page. Who else is excited! Share your comments below. Does anyone know how to install Remix OS? A video would be handy =) I can’t believe we are getting a taste of Remix OS. Windowed Applications? Anyone

https://www.facebook.com/teclast1999/photos/a.1573265516269425.1073741831.1573222279607082/1609171539345489/?type=1&theater – Facebook post with the download link

It was posted on July the 1st.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

They also have the tOS, which is Teclasts own OS. That runs from an APK. I think you need to flash it completely over to Remix.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Mark Kalinsky
    Participant

K, might be possible to install it on the Remix OS side by the APK. If you do install Remix OS, can you make a short video explaining how to install the Remix OS for beginners

Mark Kalinsky
    Participant

I do wonder if Telcast have modified Remix OS interface. Haven’t seen any video showing if they have modified the Remix OS with a similar experience of their own OS. I have only seen one video and it was posted way back in May. Guess we will have to wait until another video is posted

Mark Kalinsky
    Participant

Since I can’t edit my first post anymore. I cannot edit my spelling of Telcast, I am sorry guys. I spelt Teclast wrong, that’s how it is meant to be spelt.

vidyasagar
    Participant

Hi chris
    you seem to bother to give advises for things that are not really applicable, i appreciate if you can saspare sometime tto solve the big issues that i have already pointed out and awaiting your reply, or someone competitive.
    thnks no hard feelings,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password