Remove windows and install a new android version

Remove windows and install a new android version

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Remove windows and install a new android version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rfsf
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how to remove windows. It takes up a lot of space when I do not use it. Then I want to install a real android version. Because on it there are Chinese software and I have the impression that the applications are copies of the real ones.
    So how do we do that? I have this version https://www.tinydeal.com/en/teclast-x80hd-8-win10-dual-os-z3735f-2gb-32gb-tablet-pc-p-155158.html

Bunny Lam
    Participant

to install android only on the x80 with 32G flash is easy, flash the x80 using the dual boot method, but replace the gpt.bin file with the one in the following link.

X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

But for the software, you may just remove all the softwares like youtube and reinstall it.

rfsf
    Participant

I’m going to try. But I would like android 6 or 7. Also my tablet is not root and I do not know how to do.  I can not find a tutorial for this version.

Odi Odi
    Participant

ive got problem when i replace the gpt.bin i ve got error in fastboot my tablet is x80pro e3e6

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Moto G4
    Participant

I have the same problem as you Odi Odi.. can someone help me please?

Eliatrope
    Participant

Hello

I’ve follow this post for my X80PRo and it works nicely

Android Only Post

sumitsharma
    Participant

Process of installing Android is little bit lengthy and technical. You need to go on youtube where you will get a good video to follow and successfully install Android.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar