Repaire android

Repaire android

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrouss
    Participant

Hello, I have a big problèm. And i cannot resolve it, because i am only user…

After accepted update of android, I cannot open android, (only Windows is ok.)..it says “acpi_bios_error”.

I don’t know what it means…

I would like to know if i can access to  recovery mode to make something as  reset or otherthing to resolve it…

Ps: my english is low level,  as u can read…

Thanks for all the help you can Give.!

Giovanni
    Participant

Good day I have the same problem and the partition Android is’ locked after an upgrade, where can I find the bbCodes

Patrouss
    Participant

Hello, news for solutions?  Do u know how to access to recovery Mode?  Or is it impossible because android is out of order?

Francois-Xavier Boulé
    Participant

How did you upgrade android… to my knowledge Teclast as not released an android upgrade (ex to 6.0 or 7.0)

Your only option is to do a clean install… android then windows

Patrouss
    Participant

Bonjour, hello,

Je ne sais plus comment j’en suis arrivé à lancer une maj.

Tu me suggeres donc de tout réinstaller,  en fait, comme indiqué ici: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/guide-teclast-x16-pro-power-factory-reset/

Pour moi, c’est comme cela va être assez compliqué,  je vais devoir y aller pas à pas, et au pire, si je me plante, un ami de passage dans 6 mois, pourra résoudre ce binz.

Est il possible d’installer et android et Windows 7 à la place du 10?

Patrouss
    Participant

Hello, so…do you think it is possible to installation android and Windows 7 instead of Windows 10. ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar