Replacing Charge Port??

Replacing Charge Port??

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion Replacing Charge Port??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Melonda
    Participant

Hello,

I have a Cytrix (now called Mytrix) Complex 11t tablet  PC that from what I can gather is a re-branding of the Cube i7 tablet. Well, someone tripped on the cord while it was charging and I think the port was damaged more than the cord since it doesn’t charge at all and though I haven’t tried a new cord yet, I took the one I have to RadioShack and they tested it and said the cord itself works fine and puts out power like normal. Though the tip of the cord is slightly bent so I will try getting a new one entirely to see if that works. My question is, if I have to replace the charging port where exactly would I get the proper part? I’m scared to send the tablet to the company because I hear they aren’t too reliable. Any advice???

Reid McG
    Participant

That’s exactly the same thing that happened to me!  I gave my Cube i7 Stylus to my mother and at some point she tripped over the charge cord.  It stripped the port off the charge cord so I had to replace that, but the tablet itself refuses to charge.  It does recognize that it is plugged in but the battery goes down as if it was not plugged in.  As of yet I haven’t gotten around to trying to repair the port but I was going to rip open some devices with the right size of port and see if I can do a frankenstein job on it myself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar