[REQUEST] Detailed Pictures (internals, …)

[REQUEST] Detailed Pictures (internals, …)

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion [REQUEST] Detailed Pictures (internals, …)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evil E. 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evil E.
    Participant

@TechTablets :

Would it possible to have a sticky thread in each tablet subforum that holds information, specifications and photos of all the different models/versions ?

I think that it would be very interesting if you could have detailed high-quality high-resolution photos/pictures of all the available tablet models/versions, together with the specifications and differences, as well as links to modding tutorials and videos. Photos of the internals and PCB would be a very valuable resource to have, especially for users who are interested in modding their tablet and want to see what possibilities are available for their specific tablet model/version…

This thread would be a good candidate, it is a good base to start from.

@chris : you have already opened a fair share of tablets and modded them to improve temperature issues, so why not take good quality pictures while you’re at it ??? It could prove to be extremely helpful for a lot of people some day.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looking into this and a database I have started with specs and benchmarks. Just need time to work on it.

Each tablet has a hub http://techtablets.com/hubs/tablets/ and under the hubs you’ll find the specs, photos, downloads and video. The fourms I will try and created a sticky with info. Or in the hub pointing to the forum.

As for the high res internal photos, I have a few uploaded. I will try and more, bit stretched for time at the moment as I’m due to fly to NZ for a month, but will take a notebook with me.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Evil E.
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, Chris. I appreciate that, and I’m also looking forward to the new website/forum resources. I’m glad that you also think that these might be very interesting and helpful. 😉

Keep up the good work, mate. And of course : have a safe flight and a good time down under and enjoy the end-of-year festivities. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password