Restored iWork10 Ultimate Touch screen

Restored iWork10 Ultimate Touch screen

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Restored iWork10 Ultimate Touch screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Troy Naismith
    Participant

So I’ve restored windows on my iWork 10 ultimate using the links provided here. At first I thought it was a driver problem but there seems to be a touch screen driver installed…

The touch screen in windows refuses to work. Can anyone help? Anyone have the same issue?

thanks -Troy

Troy Naismith
    Participant

Crisis averted everyone! I uninstalled the driver and reset it and WAHLAH the touch pad’s working!

Hope this helps someone.

Troy Naismith
    Participant

Nope the touch screen still becomes unresponsive when it comes back from sleep or after 5 minutes with the screen turned off.

I’ve tried stopping the device from being turned off in device manager under power settings but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Has anyone else had this issue?

It wasn’t happening when I first got the tablet but now after I have reinstalled windows it’s become a problem.

Gianfranco
    Participant

Hi Troy,

I had the same issue on my cube iwork10 i15-tc but I easily resolved it. I try to restore my tablet with i15-t files downloaded from techtablets, the installation goes well. Then I realised that the touchscreen dindn’t work at all. I tried to reinstall touhscreen drivers but it was no helpful. The solution is pretty simple cause the problem itself is pretty simple: at 99% you installed the wrong installation files for your cube  iwork 10 model. For example i had the i15-tc with type-c connector. Your topic saved me (http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/files-for-i15t-restore/) infact i found the i15-tc installation files in there. After installing the correct files the touchscreen restarted to work. So you have to check the model of your device entering on your cube bios. After you find out your device’s model,find the correct files for your model on your own topic. Please let me know if it worked,it worked for me.

Troy Naismith
    Participant

Oh my god, you hit the nail on the head. I haven’t tried it yet but I bet it will work…

It is a type C unit, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that before.

Thanks mate I’ll let you know how I go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar