Review Request – Drawing with the tablets

Review Request – Drawing with the tablets

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Review Request – Drawing with the tablets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    soneone anoyone
    Participant

Is there any way that you can bring in an actual artist to come in and dick around with the tablets with stylus support and give there thoughts? I keep trying to find artists who review these things, but i’m coming up blank, and because the only reason I want one of these is for a digital sketchbook, 200+$ is to much for me to waste on a “what if it works the way I want it to”.

Would be greatly appreciated if this was something you could do/do in the future with penable tablets.

luqing
    Participant

I have both the Cintiq Pro 13″ and the XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro drawing tablet monitor . i like using both but definitely prefer my Cintiq – i can’t quite put a finger on it but it just feels so good to draw on.
    That said, the XP-Pen 12 Pro is an amazing device. it has no touch features and there’s a bit or parallax when the pen is near the edge; but it gets the job done and an awesome alternative.
    if you can afford a Cintiq Pro 13, I’d say get that. It’s under $600 most of the time. I see the price hover around 400-600 on ebay and amazon.
    But the XP-Pen Artist Pro line ( https://www.xp-pen.com/series/Artist-display.html ) is worth the money too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password