Rubber feet uneven doesn't sit flat

Rubber feet uneven doesn't sit flat

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Rubber feet uneven doesn't sit flat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone! I just purchased the F6 Pro due to the amazing review from Techtablet as I needed a portable laptop for programming. So far it has been good, keyboar is not great but not terrible either. The only problem I’ve got are the rubber feet as 2 of them are uneven so laptop does not sit flar on the table.

Anyone with this issue? what can I do?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any suggestion on this please?

Thanks

Olly
    Participant

Hi Nait,

How bad is the problem? Is there a large offset between them? And which of the feet are the most uneven?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes It is pretty bad top right foot is rounded shape and the other three are flatter. It seems they missmatched the feet.  Check the images attached the one highlighted is the rounded one, you can see the difference.

Thanks

Olly
    Participant

Lol yeah that doesn’t look right at all. Mine are all relatively flat.

If I were you I would peel off the two feet from the front and replace one of the front ones with the mismatched at the back. It shouldn’t make much difference to the laptop’s usability having just two feet at the back.

If it bothers you, a quick ebay search shows that rubber feet are available to buy in many different sizes. Unfortunately the forum is preventing me from inserting links but just search “rubber feet” and you’ll find some small ones on the first page.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I have found tons of rubber feet on Aliexpress and Ebay but they are all for macbooks and I dont know whether they will be compatible. I know this is not a major flaw but it is irritating.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

More pics about the eneven rubber feet.

Olly
    Participant

Yeah that’s definitely poor quality control. Looks like a foot fell off at the factory, and someone @ Teclast towers stuck the nearest they could find to replace it… (because you’re aware that Teclast don’t actually manufacture their own kit, they submit design specs to factories that also make hundreds of other brands like Jumper etc which is why they’re all so similar).

Anyhow I digress… Yes, any sticky-backed rubber feet will be compatible. You’d just peel off the four existing ones and replace with your new chosen ones. The ebay link I showed in your PM (because the site wouldn’t allow me to post in here) has many different sizes and you can choose whatever looks/feels right for your use. If you’re not sure, just measure the existing feet and order the nearest size.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password