Safety signatures and travels by plane

Safety signatures and travels by plane

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Safety signatures and travels by plane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    adreno
    Participant

Hi everybody,

Does the Cube mix plus have any safety signature?

I’d like to know if it complies with safety standards, since I’d like to bring it on my next trip from Europe to America, but I fear customs would stop it.  Thanks for your replies.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Don’t think it does. Not seen it on it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Alexander
    Participant

I have only infos for the parcel transportation regarding tablets (IATA Regulations). But I found that USA and UK do not allow the transportation in the carry-on baggage.

But better ask your airline. Maybe the IATA Guidelines could help for packing your tablet safely into your normal baggage. The only things I would do is to transport the tablet not fully loaded (ca. 30% battery capacity) and packed that way that it can not turn itself on accidentally.

adreno
    Participant

Thank you both for your replies. Hopefully as long as I carry it in the hold baggage there won’t be problems.

If anyone else has any suggestion/experience feel free to comment.

vondes
    Participant

Good day. I have got a question. I rented a car in Rome through the https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carsscanner app, they ask (KEDDY, EUROPCAR) to submit a credit card which belongs to the main driver. I asked if could use a debit card. They say it is not possible. There is a small ambush. I have a credit card without a name and surname, will they take it when I at the car rental? And what if they do not accept it? What are the options? Maybe someone is in Rome now, will you help with this problem?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar