screws for kick stand.

screws for kick stand.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum screws for kick stand.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scott
    Participant

Hi @chris and All,

does anyone know what the size / Type of the screw you need for the kickstand? they are longer than the T4’s, i have tried T5 but its not them too, i need to replace one as the head has snapped off one of them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chris G
    Keymaster

My T5 fits, but be careful it’s not rounded off as the angle to get at it isn’t the best.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

scott
    Participant

Thanks @chris , Seems im might be a bit round off.

Ive looked on ebay for some spare screws but i cant find any, as these look slightly different to normal T5 screws, Do you know of a link to any?

Thanks Scott

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sorry I don’t.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password