SD Card in Windows

SD Card in Windows

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum SD Card in Windows

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Ron.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aidan
    Participant

I just bought a sandisk 64gb SD card with the intent of expanding the windows storage of the X98 Pro, is this possible?

If so how? The SD card doesn’t seem to be recognised in ‘My PC’ when I insert it and not sure where else to look!

Ron
    Participant

Yes that should be possible. I have a 64gb sdxc card and this card is visible in windows and android in my x98 pro. The first time I inserted the card it was also not visible. After inserting the card again it became visible. If nothing works try to format the card first on a computer/laptop.

Aidan
    Participant

It is visible for me in android but not in windows, what format should I try?

I won’t be able to try this till much later but will report back if it works.

Shall I try restarting with the card inserted or will that not make a difference?

Thanks!

EDIT: Formatted the SD card, not FAT but the other format, can’t remember what it was now. Still can’t get the SD card to appear, it appeared in an adapter in my regular windows PC.

Ron
    Participant

Probably formatted as NTFS but that should be ok. Did you try restarting with SD card?

If you have another old SD card you can try if that one will appear in windows.

Other thing could be that you somehow miss the right drivers. I think you can download a driverpack from this forum.

Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar