SD Card issue on Windows

SD Card issue on Windows

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series SD Card issue on Windows

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Cow666
    Participant

Hi All

Got two x80 Plus dual boot tablets for my kids. Everythign seems to work fine except for the 32Gb SD Card which will not work in Windows

The card is recognised in Android and works fine on other devices. I’ve updated all the drivers but nothing fixes the issue

GeorgeK
    Participant

Same here with a 64 Gb Samsung Evo+.

kakakaka
    Participant

Hi,there

I use 64GB Sandisk,and 128GB Toshiba.

First,Format NTFS by Windows10.

then,android install Total Commander and USB Plug in.

I can use both OS now.

good luck.

Boing
    Participant

my x80 pro can’t read 32gb Sandisk Card even format to ntfs, fat32, exfat. But work fine with another band

Ivan Liem
    Participant

same here.

android can read mine but windows can’t.

tried ntfs and fat32.

no result.

haven’t tried exfat tho.

omid
    Participant

Hello friends..
    I also have this problem on the tablet(teclast x80plus Dual OS) Windows 10 operating system.
    32 GB of memory is not read.(VERITY / Apacer)
    But 16 GB of memory and other memory reads.
    As the Android OS is not the problem.

To resolve this problem, what to do?

omid
    Participant

Hello friends..
    I also have this problem on the tablet(teclast x80plus Dual OS) Windows 10 operating system.
    32 GB of memory is not read.(VERITY / Apacer)
    But 16 GB of memory and other memory reads.
    As the Android OS is not the problem.

To resolve this problem, what to do?

help me Please….

qsqa
    Participant

Follow this suggestion:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x80-pro-sdcard-problem/

It is working for me with 64Gb Samsung card – I don’t need even to repeat this operation every time, it is working constantly 🙂

Deshaun Black
    Participant

The solution posted here doesn’t work for me. Any other ideas?

Bruno
    Participant

ALREADY REPLIED AT ANOTHER TOPIC for  X80 PRO. where I hope may help as well ( but I just found out this topic)- I wave x80 plus model (H6C3) hope it helps.

Afrer having problems with SD  in windows eith  X80 plus (32 GB SD card)

I just made this: Went to BIOS (Keyboard  connected on OTG cable) and press ESC during tablet boot.

Entered BIOS: :

Bios – Advanced – System Component – MS Custom Sdbus Driver – Enable,  and Changed to Disabled

Funny but it works that way  for me.

It was enabled by default . after disabling SD card  appeared in WIN, it doesn’t dissaper any more and it works fine. (Need to test more did it 10 minutes ago) but it seems to be OK.

It is fine in android to, do not have bigger card than 32 GB to try but that was definitely problem in windows for me.,

Did not change INTEL Drivers (using original SD bus win 10 drivers.

jimmy vu
    Participant
    ALREADY REPLIED AT ANOTHER TOPIC for X80 PRO. where I hope may help as well ( but I just found out this topic)- I wave x80 plus model (H6C3) hope it helps. Afrer having problems with SD in windows eith X80 plus (32 GB SD card) I just made this: Went to BIOS (Keyboard connected on OTG cable) and press ESC during tablet boot. Entered BIOS: : Bios – Advanced – System Component – MS Custom Sdbus Driver – Enable, and Changed to Disabled Funny but it works that way for me. It was enabled by default . after disabling SD card appeared in WIN, it doesn’t dissaper any more and it works fine. (Need to test more did it 10 minutes ago) but it seems to be OK. It is fine in android to, do not have bigger card than 32 GB to try but that was definitely problem in windows for me., Did not change INTEL Drivers (using original SD bus win 10 drivers.

it work for me perfectly on tbook 16s. thx u so much bro

Bruno
    Participant

Did the same. Worked for a while, but after using the 32gb card alot in win, realized it has a problem. Try to copy large amount of data or unmount it to be sure it works completely fine. I had to put a 16gb card.  For completely reliable work.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar