Sd card on teclast x98 plus ii

Sd card on teclast x98 plus ii

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Sd card on teclast x98 plus ii

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael S. Burr
    Participant

Ive had this problem for around a year now, and untill yesterday ive just accepted that i wont be able to fix it. I got my teclast x98 plus ii and i wasn’t satisfyed with the amount of storage space on the windows partion, so i reformated the whole thing, getting rid of any android anything. After that, it was really confusing to get the drivers working, i still cant use my camera. But my biggest problem is that i cant use my sd card slot. I have two 128 gig sd cards, 1 32 gig, and 1 2 gig. My tablet can usally detect that i inserted one of the 128 gig sd cards, but one of the sd class storage controllers gives an error error 10 in the device manager. I cant get the 32 gig one to even come up at all, but its usually in my android tv, so that ma be a problem,but i doubt it because when i plug it into an sd to usb reader i see it just fine. it tells me to reformat because its for my tv, but i still see it. And for the two gig i can read and write just fine. I had never tried the wo gig before yesterday and thougt that the slot was just broken, but with all the sd cards i can read and write on them through the sd to usb adapter i have. The sd card i would like to use is a class 10 128 gig sdxc patriot card. i would also be able to use a pny “high proformance” 128 gig sdxc card.

And sorry if im not on the right fourm, this is the closest i could find to the x98 plus ii.

Thanks in advance.

Michael S. Burr
    Participant

Update, my camera works now. must have been through a windows update, but i remember not being able to get it to work after i reformatted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password