SD Card works fine, but can't move apps to it on Android

SD Card works fine, but can't move apps to it on Android

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion SD Card works fine, but can't move apps to it on Android

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthias Holl
    Participant

I have a Chuwi HiBook Pro which works perfectly, except for one thing: In Android, while the system sees the SD card and I can e.g. copy files to and from it, the system doesn’t give me the option to move any apps to SD card. Even apps that can definitely be moved.

Neither do other apps that – on other Android devices – allow their data to be put on SD card show this option On the Chuwi.

Reformatting doesn’t help, other SD cards show the same problem. It seems to me like the Android version used  is somehow restricted here – or is it just my device?

Please, could another owner of this device check whether that works with his device?

In Windows everything works fine.

intrax
    Participant

Hi,

Just wait a couple of weeks, it will stop working…

Matthias Holl
    Participant

Tss- incrredible, but yes, you were right, it stopped working – at least in Windows. Sad.   And in fact moving apps to SD ist not suported in Android.

Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

Mine is the same, there is no option in Android 5.1 to move the apps to SD card and no after market apps can do it either, I wonder why?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar