Securely Factory Reset Windows 10

Securely Factory Reset Windows 10

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Securely Factory Reset Windows 10

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  billbarren 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dirk Rafelt
    Participant

Hi Guys,

As i want to sell my X98Pro i would like to factory reset the complete tablet;

In Android that`s already done, my concern is the windows 10 part as i read in this forum that two guys already tried resetting with the built-in windows Tools and were stuck within the reboot, so they had to reflash the whole thing.

Did anyone do a Windows 10 factory reset with the Dual-Boot K9C6 already with windows tools?

Anonymous

I did a reset using Restore option in Windows 10  three times, and no problems. If you have selected the Windows icon on the boot screen it should boot in Windows always.  If you want to be sure, pay attention to the process and when it reboots and stops at the OS selection screen, select Windows button and OK.  In one of the resets I did, the screen stayed black for a lot of time, but after powering off and on the tablet, it continued with Windows setup.

billbarren
    Participant

Depending on your setup and installed version of Windows, you have a few different ways to Windows 10 factory reset a laptop or desktop

First: Make Sure You Back Up

• The Built-In Reset Option on Windows 10
    • Use the “Fresh Start” Option in Windows 10
    • Reinstall Using Windows Installation Media
    • Advanced Factory Reset Options
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password