Security software blocking internet access

Security software blocking internet access

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Security software blocking internet access

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave Hugh
    Participant

Hi, i’ve installed Bitdefender security software on my ezbook 3 pro v3 and for some reason it’s blocking me from accessing the internet why? .. Also before I installed I got a message that for full proformance  I need 1500mhz or more notebook.. Any help would be great.

George
    Participant

Hello,

This is a feature of Bitdefender antivirus. I had the same problem when I installed Bitdefender on my systems.

You need to disable SSL scan (see attached file)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dave Hugh
    Participant

Great! Thanks a lot George

Alex
    Participant

This is a pretty common problem in 2022. I think it’s because of your antivirus. I know that your antivirus protection may come with a built-in firewall utility that can block your Internet access if it detects suspicious files or Web sites. Make sure that your firewall/antivirus settings are compatible with your broadband connection. But if you can’t solve the problem by turning off your antivirus, then order a service at https://diesec.com/de/penetrationstests/ so that the guys at Diesec can thoroughly check everything, or rather check your system. After all, your problem may also be due to various viruses and so on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar