Security software blocking internet access

Security software blocking internet access

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Security software blocking internet access

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave Hugh
    Participant

Hi, i’ve installed Bitdefender security software on my ezbook 3 pro v3 and for some reason it’s blocking me from accessing the internet why? .. Also before I installed I got a message that for full proformance  I need 1500mhz or more notebook.. Any help would be great.

George
    Participant

Hello,

This is a feature of Bitdefender antivirus. I had the same problem when I installed Bitdefender on my systems.

You need to disable SSL scan (see attached file)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dave Hugh
    Participant

Great! Thanks a lot George

Alex
    Participant

This is a pretty common problem in 2022. I think it’s because of your antivirus. I know that your antivirus protection may come with a built-in firewall utility that can block your Internet access if it detects suspicious files or Web sites. Make sure that your firewall/antivirus settings are compatible with your broadband connection. But if you can’t solve the problem by turning off your antivirus, then order a service at https://diesec.com/de/penetrationstests/ so that the guys at Diesec can thoroughly check everything, or rather check your system. After all, your problem may also be due to various viruses and so on.

HonnerDelven
    Participant

Howdy! Home security has always been a top priority for homeowners. One company that is making waves in the home security industry is Wyze Labs. Among their extensive range of products, every homeowner will be able to choose everything they need, and if someone has difficulties installing or configuring devices, then you don’t have to look for wyze labs number but contact them online, and they will provide clear instructions on how and what needs to be done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar