Selling Mine if interested

Selling Mine if interested

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Selling Mine if interested

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I just got my cube I7 Book and it is not fitting my need. I Would like to sell it to someone on here if they are interested. I upgraded it to 256 transcend SSD and completed thermal mod using copper shim and thermal pad with good results. Skyrim (with some of the same mods I use on my rig) went from 40 FPS to 60 with lower max temp as a result of the thermal mod  but that’s the only thing I have tested. Ships from Tennessee in the US (insured with tracking) and comes with the i7 book keyboard. Payment is PayPal only. I will take 320 for it so you would basically be getting the hard drive upgrade for free. have attached pictures for verification of functioning. Hopefully I can help someone else get a good working one faster than from china with the upgrades and avoid the hassle of sending mine back. Everybody wins! Let me know if you are interested or have more questions about it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicolas
    Participant

Hey I’m interested . Where do you live ? And what’s the price ?

Best regards Nicolas

Chris G
    Keymaster

Are we allowed to post a tablet for sale on this forum? I just got my cube I7 Book and it is not fitting my need. Would like to sell it to someone on here if they are interested. I upgraded it to 256 transcend SSD and completed thermal mod with good results. Please let me know if this is not allowed.

Yes but buyers proceed at their own risk if anyone gets scammed I don’t want to know about it. May i suggest eBay so at least people have some safety on both sides.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

John
    Participant

Tennessee in the US. Selling for 320 usd. I added more details and pics to the oroginal post. Let me know if you need more info.

Nicolas
    Participant

Yeah sounds nice ..  how old is it ? problem might be that I live in Germany so you have to ship it.. know what its the price ?

Katagiri
    Participant

IMO, the best reliable shipping method is EMS but it’s expensive… however, if you want to get the product, you must get an expensive shipping method.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar