I am looking for a replacement for my current China tablet which is on its last leg. So far both the Telcastx98 and Cube iWork were disastrous: slow wifi, bad SD Card, slow RAM, bad battery, bad storage, etc.
I am thinking of giving the HiBook Pro 2 a try next. The forum feedback seems to be a bit mix. Is it a reasonable buy?
My use case is relatively straightforward. I already have a top end laptop for travel; therefore, I am not planning to use the windows side much. I will mostly use the HiBook’s Andriod side to read comics/books, watch movies and to play some casual games.
1. How reliable is the SD card? Is it able to support 128G card?
2. How about weight and battery life? Is it acceptable?
3. Can the android side be root?
4. Is Android stable? – no crashed, no hang
5. How about the speakers?
6. Any gotcha I should know before clicking the buy button?