Silead touchscreen not working properly on Knote 5 Pro in Ubuntu

Silead touchscreen not working properly on Knote 5 Pro in Ubuntu

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Silead touchscreen not working properly on Knote 5 Pro in Ubuntu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fred
    Participant

Hi guys, i have an Alldocube Knote 5 Pro and i’m trying to make Ubuntu 21.04 work on this tablet.

All the other things are fine but the touchscreen is not matching the pointer even after the creation on file 99-calibration.conf with the obtained settings on ximput_calibration.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done to solve this problem?

Winona Reichel
    Participant

Have you solved this problem yet? Hope you can share with me how. Thank a lot.

krunker

straywonderful
    Participant

Even after using the following information to create the 99-calibration.conf file, the touch screen still didn’t work properly for me. Ubuntu 21.04 will not install or run happy wheels for me.

Colleen Johns
    Participant

I think Ubuntu 21.04 is not set up to work smoothly on your tablet. I’m not very familiar with this issue, but you can look up information online to see which version is compatible with your Alldocube Knote 5 Pro.

LucyCoffee
    Participant

try recalibrating the touchscreen using a different method or tool. You can also search for specific half body sexdoll drivers or patches that address touchscreen compatibility issues with Ubuntu on your device.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar