size of DC conecctor of Teclast X2 Pro

size of DC conecctor of Teclast X2 Pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) size of DC conecctor of Teclast X2 Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FRANCISCO JESÚS MASERO
    Participant

Hi.

Which is the size of DC connector of Teclast X2 Pro? 2.1 / 2.5 / 3.5 / 5.5 mm?

Regards

Daniel
    Participant

I THINK its 3,5mm. I can for sure tell you that its more than 3 mm. But im not sure if its 3,5 or 3,4 or whatever. But more than 3 mm and less than 4

Jakob Schmidt Rasmussen
    Participant

It comes in at 3.41mm and length 9.92mm, but i aint sure that this is just an standard 3.5mm plug..

I recall i tried it with another 3.5mm plug some weeks back and it didnt line up, and it was the inner plug that didnt line up since its an pretty thick inner pin that teclast uses and the the spare 3.5mm plug i got was to thin in the inner dimesions and didnt wanne pushed it more, if  the soldering went haywire..

the outer shell 3.5mm, but cant say if the inner pin is standard 3.5mm pin, its pretty thick pin ..

Francisco
    Participant

thank you so much

Daniel
    Participant

I have found out the size of the dc plug. It is 3.5 x 1.35 mm. I have successfully made my own charging cable. I “Stole” 12v from my desktop pc. This way, I dont have to use a charger, I can charge it with my PC.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar