Small Laptop 10-10.5″ Needed (Not GPD P2 or Pocket sized)

Small Laptop 10-10.5″ Needed (Not GPD P2 or Pocket sized)

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Small Laptop 10-10.5″ Needed (Not GPD P2 or Pocket sized)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Small Laptop Guy
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m in the hunt for a 10-10.5″ machine to use on clinics when I’m in the hospital. This size is pretty much a necessity due to some constraints. I’ve tried the Pocket and the TopJoy Falcon and they are not functional for me with the nubs or optical finger mice.

I have yet to try the P2 Max, but before I go that route I’d like to try and find something that pushes the max dimensions for usability, before I go smaller.

Needs to be Windows and have a trackpad.  A tablet is alright if and only if there is a keyboard case with a trackpad that allows it to function as a full-fledged laptop.

If I don’t find something more modern it seems like the ThinkPad Helix 2 with CoreM might be the only option. At least the Ultrabook Pro keyboard would be good on that thing.

Specs can be CoreM or above. More power and RAM would be preferred as I’ll be running hospital VM software and it’s notoriously a POS. It doesn’t need to be gaming specc’ed, obviously, but the more oomph the better.

Small Laptop Guy
    Participant

Anyone?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar