SOS: HELP ME PLEASE

SOS: HELP ME PLEASE

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jakob Schmidt Rasmussen
    Participant

yeah I see ‘ quite a jam..

and sure, the seller will at least give you 100% of what you original pay. (thats the minimum, and this will aliexpress system also support you in, if you holla them)

the question is about the fee you paid to ship it back and if the seller will carry a little of that, but first and foremost it would be best to just get X2 replaced with another x2 or the one repaired.. Im not familiar how this repair process is when it comes to China and seems to vary, but i often encounter that these secondary-sellers, just refund the money and then you can purchase it again, and fair enough, but in that case its aint sure that they will ship x2, if you purchase another x16

the seller told me that they sent to the factory for repair. if they tell me something about the model, I will tell the truth, which is that I received this tablet and no other,

not sure what you meen by that..what shall they tell you about the model where it should be in your interest’ to not tell the truth??..its seems pretty basic, and is useally the best you can do, meet the seller with respect and honesty, and hope that he will meet you on same level, and not run around corners with you..thats plain integrity and goes without saying..

Francisco
    Participant

I do not know.

I have not choice but to wait.

Francisco
    Participant

NEWS:

Seller has received the tablet, and they said me they send to factory.

But, the reparation can be for 3-4 weeks!!!! That’s incredible.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar