Spare part touch glass

Spare part touch glass

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iwork11 Stylus Spare part touch glass

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HyperEscape 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mauricio
    Participant

Hello

My grandchild broke my cube iwork11 stylus touch glas and now half of it is dasrk. Where can I buty a replacement?

Thanks for the help

HyperEscape
    Participant

Hello,

I was in the market like you to find spares but wasnt able to make any progress. Read your post. Do you still have the tablet and were you able to find the glass (if yes then where did you buy it).

If not then I maybe interested in buying your damaged tablet. Can you please post some pictures and PM me the price you are willing to let it go for.

Please also inform where are you located so I can estimate the shipping costs as well.

Thanks for your reply.

HyperEscape
    Participant

Hello,

Touching base after a while, were you able to find the touchscreen for your tablet. I am looking to buy used damaged tablet, asked you earlier as well if this is option for you to sell yours.

Thanks.

Mauricio
    Participant

Hello

I just saw you mail. Sorry to inform you I was not able to get the touchscreen. Also sorry to inform that I do not have anymore the broken tablet. I do not know if it would have been worth it to you as I live in Panama.

HyperEscape
    Participant

Ok Thanks for the reply.

If you would have had the tablet, then it would have been of use to me, as I was looking for a logic board of the same tablet (maybe extracted from a broken one).

No matter if you live in panama, if you have paypal i would transferred any agreed amount and you could have shipped to me.

Can you see if you can get hold of your broken unit.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password