Surbook Not booting

Surbook Not booting

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Surbook Not booting

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Venkat D
    Participant

I just got my surbook and it does not book. I will get smash scene and says please wait and screens goes blank. Don’t know what to do. I do not even know if there is way to factory reset the device. In CHUWi support forums, I could not see  where I can download system image. Any help is highly appreciated

Tony
    Participant

All drivers, bios & windows image is here:

http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4821#lastpost

Venkat D
    Participant

Tony

Thanks for a quick response. I went to the site and downloaded the surbook windows image  and I am not sure what to next because there are no instructions on how to  reinstall the windows image.  I don’t know how to enter into BIOS or into download mode for this device.  Since my device is not getting past the  splash screen, I am not sure if it is possible to enter into BIOS. I am new to CHUWI devices and  I already regretting my decision. Thanks again

Tony
    Participant

Yes, I understand your problem. There are many way to recover from the situation. Chris is the best to ask about this.

However….I was looking into this myself as I am waiting for the Surbook and would like to prepare for a windows recovery if necessary. Your problem is so severe that I will suggest something to try. First go here to look at a way of booting a USB pen with the downloaded image:

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3565-1-1.html

This is for the Chuwi Lapbook 14.1, but it may work to get into the Surbook boot menu & then pick up the windows image from a USB pen. It may be risky as I am not familiar with the disk layout on these tablets; they may be the same as each other or maybe not.

The forum will have other tutorials that may be adapted to your problem, so some additional reading may be required.

Venkat D
    Participant

I will do additional research and thanks for your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar