Tablet burned

Tablet burned

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tablet burned

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  José A C 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

José A C
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been using my Tbook11 since December a everything was fine but for some problems with the audio I didn’t care about. Few days ago, I plugged the OTG cable (the one who comes with the tablet) and my tablet shutted off and kept bootlooping, then I started to notice a burnt smell coming from the micro usb port.

I sometimes can get into Windows or Android but most of the time it shows the charging screen even though I’m not charging it.

I have already contacted Gearbest and I’m waiting for response. Should I contact Teclast directly? Will I get another tablet?

Thank you

PS: The trackpad of the keyboard also stopped working, it goes like crazy.

José A C
    Participant

Update: The tablet doesn’t show any signs of responding. I think it is completely dead. It lasted less than 5 months.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

Arghh! Do you have any news from Gearbest.com?

https://actiftech.com

José A C
    Participant

They asked me for some videos showing that the tablet doesn’t work, I sent them this morning. I think this is going to take months. Also, I hope I don’t need to sent the tablet to China because they have a warehouse in Madrid I wish I could send the tablet there to reduce shipping costs.

I Hard
    Participant

I RMA to gearbest before. Don’t bother with gearbest website they will give you store credits means you lose your money.

Raise issue with paypal and argue until they give you return address, once it is shipped and you have tracking, ask them to refund full amount. IF they dont respond, escalate the claim to let paypal decide and you will get your money back

José A C
    Participant

I RMA to gearbest before. Don’t bother with gearbest website they will give you store credits means you lose your money. Raise issue with paypal and argue until they give you return address, once it is shipped and you have tracking, ask them to refund full amount. IF they dont respond, escalate the claim to let paypal decide and you will get your money back

That’s good news for me! Anyway I’ll lose money because I had to pay taxes, even though that’s best than nothing. So do you think PayPal will return the money? Have this happened before? Any tips?

Thanks!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password