Tablet for outdoor use

Tablet for outdoor use

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Tablet for outdoor use

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rémi Marcel Borlet
    Participant

Hi!

I am trying to find the best china tablet that can be used outside in the sun for my RC hobby like this: http://goo.gl/lgGtAW

I am going to mount a sun-hood onto the tablet, but I want the best initial condition for sucess. Therefor I am asking you guys and gals that know your around these cheaper china tablets for any advice. The reason for going the china tablet route is due to my budget.

I am looking for recommendations on both small (7-8inch) tablets with Android and larger (10-12inch) 2-in-1 solutions with windows 10.

I have looked at a lot of tablets online, but it is diffucult to know how they perform in the sun, the brightness in cd/m2 doesn’t tell the whole picture due to their different abilities of reducing glare and reflections.

Hoping to hear from someone that has a tablet that can be used. Also: if anyone has any recommendations as to what NOT to get, I am happy to hear it.

Renan Muller
    Participant

Choosing a tablet for a hobby or for work is very difficult. Usually in such cases, I consult with the industry pro, as they usually know very well what is needed for a beginner or a pro. Although my job now is not related to the constant use of gadgets, but I can say that there is convenient software on all operating systems and it all depends on which OS is more convenient for you to work with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar