Tablet problem reporting template

Tablet problem reporting template

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Tablet problem reporting template

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anabel Smith 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evil E.
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    To make things a little easier for everyone to get help and to provide help, without having to ask the same basic questions over and over, and to avoid information-less posts like “my tablet doesn’t work anymore, please help and tell me how to fix it !!!“, I decided to create this thread and offer a template for everyone to copy-paste and fill in as a base to report a problem. This will greatly improve things for those who want to help and solve your problem, and for those who have problems to know what kind of information they need to provide.
    Copy-paste the template below in your problem reporting post, fill in ALL the information, and add a description (as detailed as possible) of your problem :

Tablet : [brand] [model] [version]
    BIOS/firmware version : [BIOS version]
    Operating System : [OS name + version]
    Power Supply attached to Tablet ? [Yes/No]
    Power Supply output amperage : [2.0 A]
    microSD card : [Manufacturer Name] [Series/Type Name] [card size in GB] [FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/ext4/…]
    Attached peripherals (wired/wireless) : [peripheral_1_name via USB], [peripheral_2_name via Bluetooth], [peripheral_3_name via wireless], …
    Tablet screen brightness : [0-100%]
    Modifications made to tablet : [Yes/No] [tablet_mod_1], [tablet_mod_2], …

[FULL Problem description here : include as much information as possible (what/when/how/…)]

If you have additional suggestions that might be interesting to add to the template then please let us know. Then we can review them and possibly add them to the template to provide an even better and more accurate problem reporting template. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Roberts Leonard
    Participant

Oh yes the problem i need to find. Your article provides useful information that i am looking for. I will often visit this site. abcya

Anabel Smith
    Participant

SBCGlobal is one of the best ways to connect with business associations, and clients get help to SBCGlobal to stay connected with Yahoo for the SBCGlobal email. But there are few circumstances come where users can’t connect SBCGlobal Phone Number  because of lots of specific reason while SBCGlobal Email is one of the best ways to abolish your all glitches by contacting SBCGlobal for using your account seamlessly or easily.

There are some following technicals problems which is facing by users. Here we discuss what common problems are facing users:

• Unable to send or receive emails.
    • Having problem to attach the file or document.
    • Unable to make the change in settings.
    • Failed login attempts for unknown reasons.
    • Forgot sbcglobal password.
    • Cant recover your sbcglobal password.
    • Receiving emails directly which you don’t want to see in your inbox.
    • Hacked your sbcglobal email account.
    • Third party service provider is not synced with sbcglobal email services.
    • Receiving unwanted emails in the spam box.
    • Emails login too long open.

So, if you getting any kind of issues about SBCGlobal email than you may simply contact with SBCGlobal Phone Number. And get relevant answers for our qualified technician which have good in their skills. Fix your glitches with the help of SBCGlobal. A toll-free number is 1-833-284-2444.

Website: https://www.contactxpert.com/sbcglobal-email-phone-number.html

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password